I know that some of you will read my review and think that I’m only trying to promote this survey panel. Actually, you’re wrong. It’s true that you’ll read only positive things about MySurvey here, but that’s because the site deserves it. As the owner of one of the most reputable survey blogs, EliteSurveySites, I have a few things to say: First, I will NEVER risk my reputation by promoting ANY scams on here; second, I’m writing this review as someone who’s been testing this survey panel for many years; and third, you won’t find positive reviews of all existing survey panels on my blog—I always test panels before I write reviews about them. I’ve personally been making money with this company for a lot of years, and I can tell you that I’ve never been scammed. Believe me when I say that all the positive reviews you’ll read here are true because I’m only going to present you with the best survey sites on this blog.
Just click these links and register. The MySurvey registration process is slightly complicated because you have to enter information into your user survey during the registration, unlike like other similar companies in which you register first and then you complete your user survey. That’s why you have to spend about 10 minutes to register.
If someone tells you MySurvey is a scam, he definitely doesn’t know what he’s talking about. I have been making money with this site for many years, and it always pays on time. Here are some factors that have led me to believe MySurvey is legitimate:
- It is a totally free and no obligation company.
- It has probably the highest numbers of surveys you’ll be able to take, which means you’ll be making more money.
- It offers one of the highest payouts.
- The company was established in 1946, and it’s had a website since 2001.
- It has great customer support.
- It offers interesting surveys as well as different types of contests for users.
- It’s not a US-only company. The site works with other countries like Canada, the UK, and so on.